f today and everyday ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Monday, June 20, 2011

today and everyday


I miss a lot of people right now. 
too much to list.

and I miss you bloggie.
sorry I have been ignoring you.
I want to blog about somethingsomething
somethingsomething that is very important, indeed.
but you just have to wait.
I will update you soon.

well, for now, I just want to state that,
I AM OFFICIALLY LEAVING LENDU.

this sem might probably be my last sem here in lendu.
cepat la lambailambai tangan kat saya. 
haha.
insyaAllah, kalau diizinkan, 
I am just sick of everyone around.
I want to meet up new people and start everything over again.
damn, I cant wait for that.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena