f and its all because of you :) ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Monday, March 7, 2011

and its all because of you :)

i suppose to be studying right now but i just have to let this be on my blog for a while.
something that happened yesterday.
something that just make everything better.

have you ever fall for someone but you daaaamn afraid to admit it?
i am not so sure whether i am afraid of admitting it or i am just ...

but sayang, yesterday was :)
when i kept silent, doesn't mean i dont have anything in my mind.
IN FACT, THERE ARE ACTUALLY A LOT BUNCH OF THINGS GOING ON THERE, both in my mind and heart.




i dont care if you mean it or not. 
i will keep this song no matter what you have in mind yesterday.

...


please just prove me that i am doing the right thing.
please.

somehow you just captivated me.
with some stupid jokes and sarcastic words.
sometimes it hurts when you're acting this and that way.
but then those are the things that proved me that this thing i have is real.

i dont want to fall that easily because i've learned my lesson.
but i hate it when i said "no, i dont like him," my friends know that i am lying.
maybe i should tell my brain to not listen to my heart too much.





i dont know what to do.
but you are my favourite :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena