f DEVASTATING. ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Thursday, August 12, 2010

DEVASTATING.

i found out that my smiles recently are not that pretty anymore. is that possible? is that even normal? it is not that i am trying to fake it, but i really love to smile. i guess i have lost my smiling skill. *sigh*anybody can return my smile? -_-"

i have a major headache right now. not sure because of what. skipped CTU class this morning, 1st, because of my heavy head, 2nd because my friends left me alone, because i was several minutes late. so, i'm kinda frustrated because i missed CTU class last week too, because i went back to pJ.

i dont know what is up with me lately. i laugh a lot, but still feeling lonely and devastated.

HATETHATDAMNFEELING!!
imissyou, ma :(

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena