f embrace your awesomeness ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, March 27, 2010

embrace your awesomeness


salam..
:)
hye, suhaida is being new to blog again..
XD
my first post ever i guess?
hahaa.
yes, you can say that.
ok, let me brief you a little about myself, ayte?

i love to EAT milo,
which is if you ask, the best chocolate ever, XD
i love to bake and cook,
but i dont wanna be a Cook or chef, you know.
(:
i love to play swing at the playground.
i love to play with my hair,
i love the mirrors.
i always day dreaming.
i love to smile, so dont be surprise if you saw me smiling alone.
i love to laugh with my darling frens.
i love to WALK.
yes. WALK.
(:
yes,
my frens said i'm WEIRD.
but i call it
SPECIAL.
haha!
(x

ok, i guess that is all for now?
and one more thing,
i might be blogging about things that doesn't seem very much important,
so if you doesn't seem to like it,
STOP READING.
dont insult my blog...
(x

bye for now.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena