f dont forget to love yourself ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Friday, March 25, 2011

dont forget to love yourself

i used to be so flexible, you know. i use to just accept people not being fair to me and do a little crying and just forgive and forget the whole freaking thing about it the next day. i used to be very paranoid about what people might think or might have said about this little things of my doings, what they might feel or something else.

that part of me have long gone.

i soon realize that WHY SHOULD I CARE SO MUCH WHEN THEY DONT EVEN TRY TO GIVE A DAMN?

i tend to love myself then, being selfish to people that tend to be selfish to me. i am just tired of being the one that been pushed around.

i can no more tolerate with people who only thinks about themselves. im tired. i want to spent time for myself.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena