f its TOMORROW. ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, November 13, 2010

its TOMORROW.


so, im having my final paper in less than 12 hours time.
and i am BLOGGING.
without actually ANY AT ALL intention to study.
seriously speaking, i am not looking forward in sitting this final paper.
which also means i dont even give a damn about it and not at all seriously study for it.
and this is exactly why i refuse to go back home back then in studying week.
because i will end up NOT STUDYING.
*sigh.
anyhow,
lets talk about the good things about tomorrow.
...


well, i finally will end up the 'PART ONE' title.
i hate it when the seniors do that, really.
WE ARE THE PARTONES, so??
hate it when they being so semester bias. -__-"
whatthehell, i am going to my second semester soon and the title will somehow DIMINISH.
aaand... 

i give my word, 
that i will not be so semester bias to my juniors later on.
BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH IT ANNOYS YOU.
and i dont want to be UNlike.

cant wait to reach that pretty moments. :D
have a good day, readers!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena