f whattheEFFdoyouwantfromme? ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, October 23, 2010

whattheEFFdoyouwantfromme?


this is my BLOODY blog
what i wanna blog about is my BLOODY wish.
if you dont like what i BLOODY post in my BLOODY blog,
go ahead and write it on YOUR BLOODY BLOG, then.
and BLOODY stop reading MINE!
erh.
its not that i talk bad about you
its not that i talk bad about my family.
its not that i talk about something that is not true.
you dont like what i blog about, 
THEN LEAVE.
stop reading it.

IT IS TRUE THAT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD IS STUPID!
even i am stupid.
EVEN THE SMARTEST PERSON IN THE WORLD IS SOMEHOW STUPID IN SOME WAY.
so, what the eff?
just be grateful that i dont mention she is a BIATCH or anything like that.
LIKE WHAT SHE ALWAYS DID.


tak payah nak point out of my mistake sangat la kaan.
i post this thing on my blog pun, people wont know who the hell i am talking about.
and i dont have HUNDREDS FOLLOWERS that would be reading this thing.
and i never did talk bad about you.
so,
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME??











.
you think i'm a whinner, love to complain about things, about you.
just look yourself in the mirror, honey.
YOU ARE NOT MUCH DIFFERENT.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena