f mood : not in the mood. ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Friday, August 6, 2010

mood : not in the mood.


wanna know my ACTUAL everyday routine?
well,
i slept at nearly or around 4am almost everyday.
often skip lunch or dinner.
feel extra tired with the extra walking and extra work everytime.
now i have to run and catch up my studies when i realize that 
THIS IS NOT SCHOOL WHEN YOU HAVE THE FREAKING WHOLE YEAR!!
i only have 6months to learn and revise everything before my final exam which is soverymch important.
  ...
i think i might fall sick in a few days.
plus, my flu keep on come and go and wont let me go.
my mom is going to kill me when she know that i skipped my meal.
she is going to gimme a perfect, long lecture when she REALIZE that i'm sick and she knows i wont swallow those pills.

so, i need to jog tomorrow.
i better do so before the fever get on me.
then,
i'll be okay :)

oh.
andthisisalsomaybebecauseimissesyoutoomuch.
<3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena