f saya rindu :') ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, July 24, 2010

saya rindu :')

ma.
aaah. sape tak rindu ma.
my best fren,
my best enemy.
someone that could answer anything about me and got EVERYTHING right.
i have the best mom in the world,
and she is the one that i think about the most.
she is the reason i stand strong here,
somewhere i've never been,
in a situation that i never got into.
everything i do,
yes, ma, i do it for you :)
imyfdm.

abah.
oh, yes.
rindu gile gaduh dengan abah.
lepas tu gelakgelak kat dapur.
best gile bila dapat masak samasama dengan abah.
pastu kemas rumah, basuh pinggan.
haha.
dalam masa yang sama, gaduh nak letak pasu bunga kat mane,
nak guna alas meja yang mana.
XD
pelik kan?
well, i miss doing the little weird things with you.
.AND I MISS YOU MR.BEAN DANCE.
hahaha.
i still couldnt help to laugh out loud whenever i think about it :P

along.
oh, abangku yang sangat handsome dan penuh dengan kontroversi.
haha. rindu kot nyanyi dengan along sambil along main gitar.
rindu along buat lawak bodoh and we laugh non stop.
then, we make fun of Black and then, laugh together.
rindu sits beside you and you tell me about her.
aaah.
get well soon.
i miss you, really.

angah.
hahaha.
my sweetest brother.
:P
he love me but he didn't use words to say it. :)
sweet kan?
haha.
yep, rindu main ps2 and computer games ngan angah..
rindu angah ajar kaklang bawak kereta ilegally.
haha.
kantoikantoi.
:p
rindu la.
tak tipu punyee. :)

abang and adik.
oh, adikadikku yang sangat nakal.
haha.
tak nak cakap banyak sal korang.
sebab sekali mention, mesti tak kan habis nyer story sal korang. :p
tapetape.
yang penting,
imyfdmt :)

my ke-AWESOME-ted bestfriends.
seriously, I MISS YOU.
like yes, SO MUCH.
i miss hanging out with you,
gossips non-stop.
laugh just about EVERYTHING.
lay eyes on random guys and declare,
OMG, HE IS HAWT!!
WEH, COMEL SEYYH!!
ADUH, GILE 'BAIK PUNYEEE'!
haha.
gosh, i miss those days.
i miss ainur that always like to annoy me with stupid little arguments.
and sometimes being very manja, hugging my arms.
laugh together, non-stop.
i miss bernice that always act so 'motherly'
always hits me and ainur's head whenever we act something stupid, which is ALL THE TIME.
haha.
imissyouguyssodamnfreakingmuch.

:')
just remember,
i never forget you.
ALWAYS BE THE VERY BEST.
ALWAYS MINE.
ALWAYS MY BFF.
:)
iloveyou.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena