f I'LL MISS YOU :') ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'LL MISS YOU :')



my last day not so much like a last day.
since not very much of them know that i'm leaving.
but i'm sad.
STILL very sad.
anyways, lets talk about the students dulu, ayte?

NATASHA SIVAKUMAR.
aah. smart girl.
she is a standardsix girl, doing form3 level maths.
study SK Assunta (2),
and she is actually the Penolong Ketua Pengawas.
:)
easy to talk with.
crazy sometimes.
stubborn too.
always fight with me that she got the right answer eventhough it is CLEARLY wrong.
feel kinda bad that i didn't tell her that i'm leaving.
i couldn't.
plus, she didn't sit at my table last tuesday.
so, i couldn't talk to her.


ABDUL FARHAN
hurm.
this guy is a form2 student, STILL doing reducing fractions.
oh, sekarang dah buat adding fractions.
but either which, he still doing a standardsix stuff.
but he's getting better.
eventhough he too, always blame me when he got the answers wrong.
but, i'm still glad that he is SLIGHTLY improving ^^
brava, farhan.
I NEVER GAVE UP ON YOU. :)


S. TRISHA.
and she is the MOST cutest girl i've ever met!
comel gile, serious.
like to disturb me also, especially when she didn't sit with me.
she'll came around and poke me,
and talk to me about her birthday,
new bracelet.
and you know, stuff like that.
aah, gonna miss her. :')


NESHAWN.
Natasha's brother.
always jealous when the sister get more attention than him.
lol.
dont blame me.
I'M NOT BIASE.


PUTERI ALLIANA.
another advance students.
smart and very neat girl.
the worksheets from her is worksheets that i love to mark.
her work is very neat :)
aaand
she got really long hair.
i wanted hair as long as hers.
ayte ayte.
think i got picture of her.

tapi tak nampak sangat the hair. :p


then i have the three brothers;
ZAHIRUL, AMIRUL, and ZAKHWAN.
the eldest is ZAKHWAN.
very soft-spoken.
spoke like a girl.
but very good looking.
and sometimes he make some joke that i couldn't understand,
and then, he blushed away.
AMIRUL
is the second eldest one.
he is smart, too.
he is now doing same level with the brother.
but one thing about him,
when he asked me something and i said its correct, he'll go,
'see, I'M SO SMART'
o.O
ZAHIRUL.
is the cutest.
the youngest. :)
he is a silver medalist too,
just as smart as Amirul. :)

next siblings are the HO's family.
LISA HO, SARAH HO and ERIC HO.
a bunch of smart people too.
:)

and then i have
ANGELISSA
AMMAR
AIMAN
TAMIL ARASI
NISHALINY
CARRIE
JIUN YANG
SHAO WEI
FIKRI
AIN
DANIEL (hidung mancung, says Liza)
ANEESSA
SATISH RAJ
SATISH KUMAR
DANNY GOH
JACK LIM
JEREMIAH
PRISCILLA
HARVIN
SAPNAH
DAARVIN
TRIVYA DEVA
GHANA
urgh, of course i cant name it all.

oh oh.
how can i forgot,
NAGA RAJ :)
he is not much of my student laa.
more to my friend.
good friend, now :)
plus, i couldn't help him with the add maths sheets.
BECAUSE THAT IS THE FREAKING FIRST THING I THREW AWAY RIGHT AFTER SPM IS OVER.
you wouldn't wanna imagine how i struggle for add maths.
-__-"
so yea.
i shud brush up my brain -__-"
him and her sister ah?
PEVITARJIT KAUR.
aah, naughtynaughty girl.
sape la punye influence. haih.

well, i am soo gonna miss ALL OF YOU.
but wth, i am coming back :)

so, I'LL MISS YOUUU :)






PRISCILLA and JEREMIAH




all wearing my favourite colour, celebrating my goingaway. XD




peek hours, when my table is full.
(blue: ZAHIRUL, white: JACK LIM, orange:SHOBITAN, brown: TAMIL, red: NESHAWN, yellow: SYAHRUL AMIN)



never thought that my first job will take a big part of my life.
well, ofcourse,
i never thought that i'm gonna fall in love with the kids.
i never thought that one of my colleague would cry as i'm saying goodbye.
i never thought that... just... NEVER.
:')
I WOULD DEFINITELY COME BACK. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena