f out of an ordinary ringring! ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, August 21, 2010

out of an ordinary ringring!



me, him

hey.
hmm?
remember when i told you i have something to tell you?
aaa?
ingat tak?
yupyup. what is it?
errmm.. aduuh. malu ah plaak.
huh?
haha, poyo je nak malu :P
LOL. cakap je laa.
ayte.
...
I LOVE YOU.
whaaat?
I... LOVE... YOU....
....
....
hahaha *awkward laugh* you kidding.
no i'm not.
yes you are!
serious shit, i'm not.
...
*starts to mumble, out of embarassment*
...
how can you be so sure?
i dont know. this is about me, about something i feel inside my heart. something that i cannot lie. something that you have to know.
and about i said just now, i am freaking serious.
so what you want me to do?
aaa? erh.. gah! susah laa.. emm... wait, u okay tak?
huh? um. yeah. cakap je la. i nak dengar.
sure?
yeah.
okaay. its just that.. if it possible la... i want to be your boyfriend..
hahaha. craaaazy!
huh?
wait. dont you think this is like going too fast?
i know. i know. but....
i still dont understand, you barely even know me...
i faham.
but its like...
LOVE AT THE FIRST SIGHT, you know?
...






sometimes when you feel like crying,
doesn't always mean that you're upset or sad or too happy.
but....
thankyou



0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena