f new life with the new people :) ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

new life with the new people :)

so, i have mention about melaka?
about my campus?
my PRETTY campus?
and so, pretty people around it?
:P

so, meet my roommates,
lily, intan and jiha ;)
pretty people, i tell youu. XD
couldn't upload pictures, tho.
maybe some other time ;)

and my ke-AWESOME-ted jiranjiran,
NASYA
SHAHIRAH
AIDA
A'AH
KARINA
APPLE
AMAL
AMALina
INTAN
NARISSA
ESTY
DIBA
DIESHA
ATIQAH
KAK MIRZA
MIA

so, there is my lovely jirans.
classmates also very cool and gile. ;)
DMC1D RAWKS!! XD
so, basically, i have no problem staying around here ;)


so i am now an official
MASS COMM FRESHIE.
part 1, diploma in mass and communication.
MC110,
i have the most AWESOME senior you could ever ask for ;)
i am too, an official member of the KOMED club.
THE MOST HAPPENING CLUB EVER EXISTED IN UITM.
no joke :)

so i love being around here.
even i know not EVERYONE of them are nice people,
memang ramai yang plastik, that is for sure :D
but i'm glad that i am surroundend with the nice ones :)


aand...
i have this huge crush on one of my seniors.
well. i DO NOT had crush on anyone so easily.
so, yes, he is SOMEBODY :)
I LIKE! *thumbsup*


so,
I AM PROUD TO BE A MASSCOMMER ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena