f DUDE, GROW UP, WILL YA? ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Monday, June 21, 2010

DUDE, GROW UP, WILL YA?


okay, first of all, 
I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND, OKAY?
never wanted to be,
and never ever going to be.
i hope i make that clear for you.

second,
DONT EXPECT PEOPLE TO UNDERSTANDS YOU ALONE.
do understand others too, okay?
its not that i ALWAYS say no when we hanging out.
its not that i ALWAYS avoiding hanging out with you.
told you, i'd be busy packing and stuff.
told you i am TIRED, have been going out for a week.
-_-"
a little understanding would be nice....!

third.
PERHAPS YOU SHUD STOP CALLING OTHERS 'BUDAKBUDAK' WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEEDS A MAJOR GROWING UP!
-__-"
hatehate it when you do that.
HATE IT WHEN ANY OF MY GUYFRIENDS DO THAT!
especially you are like few years OLDER than me. -__-'
you are immature, and i know that you never going to change.

forth.
I LIKE YOU WAAY BETTER WHEN YOU TREATED ME AS A FREN.
when you talk to me that you like her.
when we were arguing over some stupid little things.
i hate our last outing, if you want me to be honest.
hate it, really.


fifth.
I HATE IT WHEN YOU TALKING BAD ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE.
yes, dude, I CARE!
because she is my BEST FRIENDS, for God forsaken right!
dont talk to me like you are the most handsome and perfect guy ever that your girls have to be flawless.
just, go look yourself in the mirror more often, will ya?



i'm pissed.
not gonna reply your msgs till i settle down.
till then, enjoy being immature.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena