f pernah dengar... KULIT MENGADA-NGADA? ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Sunday, May 16, 2010

pernah dengar... KULIT MENGADA-NGADA?


ye, saya ade kulit mengada-ngada.
-_-"
atau dalam erti kata lain, KULIT SENSITIF.
i have all those mosquitoes bites scars all over my hands and legs.

teori makcik pula, saya berdarah manis, 
so all the scars susah nak hilang.
well, i din doubt that, 
my appendix scar i had since about 2years ago looks like i just went tru the operation 2months ago.
it is ugly :(
 but its memories.. :)

still cant forget the UNUSUAL look on my parents faces right before i'm about to enter the operation room.
haha.
creepy tho, when i think back about it.
but i din care much la at that time, 
because it was soo freaking pain and...
I WAS PISSED I FREAKING MISSED THE CLASS TRIP!
argh!
tension gile.

esok nak pergi bukit merah,
HARI NI DAPAT APPENDIX.
imagine.
tension doe.. -_-"

so, back to the story,
my mom is buying me all sorts of lotions and stuff for my hands.
well, sometimes, i dont know which one is which.
she said i cant use this soap, 
blablabla.
haih.
i have this kind of skin since i was a lil kid.
kenapa baru sekarang nak kesoh?
pelikpelik.
tapelah, layan je laa..
the lotions are fun to play.
especially main mase hari tengah panas2 tu kan.
SEJUUK JEEE....
haha.
ok. 
off to play more lotions..
haha!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena