f review ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

review


i have a beautiful name
which match PERFECTLY with my father's name.

i am 17 years + 8months old.
and the youngest among my bestie.

have a happy family.
love them all.
even though i have annoying brothers.
but i like to be annoyed by them sometimes :))

i have awesome frens.
who i love loads...
not sure how my life will turn up without em :))

i had a kind of sickness before.
which is called
WWS
or weird when sick.
but now, no more edi ah.
because now, according to my frens,
I'M WEIRD ALL THE TIME.
frens called it weird.
i call it SPECIAL
thankyou, thankyou.
:)

i have a pet.
a black with a beautiful long fur named
black -.-
an old cat, actually. 
but very manja an CLEVER :)

 my free-time doings:
reading books.
stalk over my frens on fb.
singing to my self.
listen to pretty songs.
facebook-ing
blogging.
chatting with frens.
disturb my brothers playing games and have fun defeated by em. -.-
EAT.
sleep.
surf the net, find out about things i read in the books and magazines.

currently single.
have been single since 2007.
and not interested to be in any relationship for the time being
because
I'M HAVING FUN BEING SINGLE.
XD



i love my life.
i love who i am.
:)
alhamdulillah.



0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena