f what are you looking for? ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Friday, July 22, 2011

what are you looking for?



LIFE IS GREAT. 
now i have to close my eyes and believe that. 
but truth is, i just feel like crying my heart out.
what am i supposed to do when there are just too many things that would love to bring me down?
i have been trying so hard to be good to myself. 
i just thought i deserve something more. 
something worth crying for. 

can i tell you a secret?
im stuck.
im stuck in a world that i hate. 
stuck with people that i cannot count on. 
stuck with them that do nothing better than to make my life more complicated.
im sick of that 
i am damn bloody hell sick of everyone around.



i thought pretending to be happy will help to sort things out for me. 
...
and you, 
stop playing around, please. 
i am not interested with your stupid selfish game.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena