f I LOVE SURPRISE VISITS FROM THEM! :D ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Monday, February 28, 2011

I LOVE SURPRISE VISITS FROM THEM! :D

now that is just 30% of the colony.
there is another car bringing my two lil brothers, my angah and the WIFE :D
and so, my along's girlfriend. :D
i dont catch many pictures of the outing because i was so excited, tho :D

so,
we went off to the beach.
shop at the tesco,
sing birthday song to my beloved mother while having dinner at KFC. 
and
and
and that is the BEST day i ever had so far. 
THANKYOU.
for being so bloody hell awesome and for one very awesome dayy.




awak, sorry if any words in my blog offended you.
but please dont be so sure that i am talking about you.
you are not the only person i have in my life. 
OKAY? :)








and i am looking forward to have a good day ahead.
sure you do too. 
just dont forget to put the smile on your face, okay beautiful people? :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena