f FUNFUNdaay!! ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

FUNFUNdaay!!


aah. i'm counting days to leave KUMON.
hard to let go, but i would left with no other choices.
:)
today was nothing but ANOTHER FUN DAY IN KUMON.
less tiring, since i'm so getting use to it.
less headache, since everything is under control already.
more fun since i have all my favourite students with me today.
well, i dont mean FAVOURITE.
i mean, students i already use to be with. :))

there's nothing left to say,
but just to smile along the whole day.
cant believe i would love my first job this much :))


..............
and for you.
yes, sometimes i do think that giving my number to you is a mistake.
because instead of bringing u closer, 
i felt that we were futher apart.
-_-"
regret?
*sigh*
no laa.
bz with exams kan you?
:)
i understand :))
goodluck, btw.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena