f it rains when you were here and it rains when you're gone. ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, March 17, 2012

it rains when you were here and it rains when you're gone.


Once a upon a time,
I believe it was a Friday when I caught your eye,
and we caught on something.
I hold on to the night when you look me in the eye and tell me you love me.
Were you just kidding, 'cause it seems to me.
This thing is breaking down, we almost never speak.
And I don't feel welcome anymore.
Baby, what happened? -- please tell me 'cause one second it was perfect but now you're half way out the door.
And I stare at the phone, you still hasn't call.
And then you feel so low, you can't feel nothing at all.
And you flash back to when he said; "Forever and always."
And it rains, in your bedroom, everything was wrong,
It rains when you were and it rains when you're gone.
'Cause I was there when you said, "Forever and always."
Was I out of line?
Or did I say something way too honest? -- made you run and hide, like a scared little boy.
I looked into your eyes, thought I knew you for a minute, now I'm not so sure.
So, here's to everything, coming down to nothing;
Here's to silence, that cuts me to the core.
Where is this going?
Thought I knew you for a minute but I don't anymore.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena