f IT WAS MY BIRTHDAAY! :) ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, August 28, 2010

IT WAS MY BIRTHDAAY! :)

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to su
happy birthday to youuuu

:)
WHO EVER THE HELL THAT WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
  I LOVE ALL OF YOU!


So, my awesome birthday starts here.
i was studying, in my room, as so as my other roommates.
then, one of her just came up to me at wxact midnight and shouted
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SU!!

ye, AMALINA RASHID @ MAL @ MACHED, kamu adalah orang yang pertama wish saya birthday.
thankyou, KIPASMATE. :)
so, lepas tu, datanglah genggeng bilik karpet yang lain.
dan menyanyikan lagu happy birthday untuk saya. :)
the next day,
THERE GOES MY AWESOME CLASSMATES, yang turut beramairamai menyanyikan birthday song dalam kelas.
and so, my fon cant stop ringing.
and kakak2 senior yang same level, lepas bace yassin, boleh pulak nyanyikan lagi untuk saya.
and all the facebook-ers.
ex-assuntarians.
lotsofhearts <3
THANKYOU FOR MAKING MY DAY. :)

later that day, on the 27th, my day start with tears.
well, obviously, not a good start of a day.
why?
haha. dont ask.
because it is still unacceptable.
when you felt so isolated, so far away and so unimportant.......
but then, i have THEM
INTAN SYAZLIANA (kaklong)
SUHAILI NADIAH ( kaksu)
AMALINA RASHID (kakpupu)
MIA MAYA (ice-cream goreng)
yang telah menculik saya keluar UiTM and turn it into an AWESOME day.
entah bila diorang beli chocolate indulgence, AND I SERIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE!
you guys are the best. :)
sayangsangatsangat.
thankyousomuch.
will remember you always. :)


to my BESTFRIEND for eternity,
AINUR SYAHIRA and BERNICE SEW.
cant wait to go back and spend the time with you, next.
eventhough i have great birthday with such great frens, here.
still, u'd be the best fren for all time.
LOVE!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena