f have i lost my ability to type a long post? ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Monday, August 2, 2010

have i lost my ability to type a long post?

i use to have all the long posts kan?
sekarang dah tade.
perasan tak sume post macam pendekpendek je?
:P

nak cakap sal ape eh?
oh, yesyes.
masscomm induction.
TERBAIK SEYH!!
hahaha.
walaupun pada mulanya tak berapa nak best sebab Si Ketiak Menangis nak lead cheer and menyuruh kami menjadi segedik dia, tapi it all turns out to be ok after that.
the activities are serious fun.
its worth it to stand under the the hot sun just to experiance a SERIOUS fun like that. :)
the letcurers are there too, doing the EXTRAORDINARE tepuk masscomm and tabik masscomm.
HAHAHAHA.
that was hillarious XD
memang gile sempoii. :)
and the seniors...
they are THE BEST SENIORS YOU COULD EVER ASK FOR.
no joke.
sangat best dan mereka sangat sempoi.
but then, i tak nampak him.
the one who got my attention since MDS.
i'm sure induction will be more FUUUUNN with him around.
but, wth, maybe he's busy watching KUCHKUCH HOTA HAI kat rumah.
hahaha,
tapetape.
anyways,
walaupun kami sangat nakal, sangat mencapub dan sangat tak mendengar kate.
tapi mereka tetap sabar and together laugh about it because they know they use to do that too. :D
YOU GUYS ROCKS! XD


and talking about my CLASSMATES.
my AWESOME CLASSMATES.
we are a family.
choral speaking was a disaster.
skecth was a fine last minute preparation.
but then, we go through it together and laugh about it together.
i have the most happening class,
where we treat everyone as friends, as family.
everyone is equal, eveyone is everyone.
we go through happy moments with a lot of laughter, a lot of joy.
and we go through the sorrow moments together too, together we feel the tense, together we put our heads down.
i'm still glad that i have them as classmates :)

then, i shud talk about my TUN PUTERI block.
yes, my college's name is TUN PUTERI.
comel, yes?
haha.
tengok orang laa. XD
bytheway, well yes, i'm glad i'm a TUN PUTERIs too.
which i thik have the prettiest name.
i have pretty seniors who are so cool too.
i was forced to join the cheerleaders but it was fun!
SERIOUS FUN!
XD
TUN PUTERI ROCK THE PADANG KAWAD THAT NITE, YES?
we dance to the song thrilller, imma be and wakawaka.
but they cut off the song wakawaka because perhpas, they think its too sexy :P


and for you, yang sibuk sangat nak i buat a post for you, now here it is,
a special thanxie to en. KHAIRI ABDULLAH,
sebab sudi melayan kerenah saya yang ntah apeape ni. :P
the one that dont mind texting me and remember my schedule.
kalau i ade kelas pagi nanti, boleh ah tolong kejutkan, eh? haha.
jokingjoking.
oh oh.
yang [aling lawak mase you call i pukul 2 pagi tu.
SERIOUSLY, I DONT KNOW WHY I PICK UP THE PHONE,
I DONT KNOW WHAT I SAID,
AND I DONT KNOW WHO I TALK TO.
i just remembered that someone called and i pick up the phone.
hahaha.
serious, lawak.
thaniah la sebab anda sudah berjaya mendengar saya mengigau.
XD
eh, thanks tau.
thanks for still stick around and be my fren after all this while :)
we've been through a lot and i could swear to you now that the past has remain as pasts.
there's nothing you shud worry about.
anyways,
you are still my bestGUYfriend, okaay? XD


aaand so for YOU.
istillmissingyou. :)
imisstalkingcrapwithyou.
imissyourstupidlittlejokes.
imissyourCOMELlaugh.
imysm.
:)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena