f busy+tired=dead sleep ~ BeautifulSmile♥

I am perfectly made, and wonderfully flawed. Hi

Saturday, June 19, 2010

busy+tired=dead sleep


had an awesome day at kuantan.
go crazy with little kids.
arif, my unty's 1yo son is SUPER comel. XD
fatin is being a lot of me.
and other stuff.
bake moremore brownies.
cant  help it, my unty's favourite :)
a BIG one, yes, i have to double up the measurements -_-'
but i dont mind, since i love her and she have done a lot to me.

so, wanna do what i've been doing this week?

monday : major house cleaning, mom is coming back from johor after a week.
tuesday : KUMON day :D
wednesday : back to pahang.
thursday : came back from pahang.
friday : another KUMON day :)
saturday : OUT WITH MY BESTIES xD - SUPEREXCITED :)
sunday : dead on bed, hopefully XD

oh, btw, the brownies i bake for unty was heart shaped ;)
BIG ONE. -_-'
shall upload the pic soon :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

© BeautifulSmile♥ , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena